Sunday 19 January 2014

Wedding magazines

So I've become a bit of an addict. So much so that today I had to buy a special box for them all. And it's already full! At the end of the day I've only got 9 months to cram in a lifetime's worth of wedding magazines and so I'm making the most of it.

I've got the flowers, the cakes, the dresses, the honeymoons, the crafts, the venues etc etc. and I've looked through every one. Not only have I looked through them but I've taken note of all my favourite ideas, generally by chopping them out and populating my scrapbook. 
have subsections for all those items mentioned above and as the wedding plans take shape I'm adding my suppliers and venues to the scrap book. 

It makes for hours of endless fun. That said we definitely don't want a generic wedding and it was that thought that prompted me to put back a wedding music cd from the hmv closing sale yesterday. However the magazines are providing great inspiration. I'm finding lots of ideas to adapt and will incorporate them into the wedding by taking my scrap book along with me to my appointments. It seems I have some very clear ideas. I guess only time will tell whether they go by the wayside in the same way they did when I bought the dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment