Thursday 4 September 2014

3 weeks!!!

Its really getting real now. In just three weeks time I'll be walking down the aisle. This week I've been stocking up on cash to pay various suppliers on the day. I'm sure there will be someone I forget although as ever I've made a list which I will add to as people spring to mind. As of today the majority of the bills, or at least all the major ones have been paid. 

The points that have been accomplished this week are:
The cake topper is finished and photographs have been seen
There are only 6 rsvps still outstanding
The dance floor is all set to go
The venue has a timetable for the day

Most excitingly for me I finally managed to contact my flute teacher who, to my delight, will be able to play for us while we're signing the register. I didn't know what I wanted her to play so asked for suggestions and the piece she suggested is my favourite bit of music, but I didn't know the name of it so couldn't ask for it. I think it was meant to be! Elgar's salut d'amour is the piece of choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment