Thursday 18 September 2014

Sick bed

In a way I'm relived that the cold has struck me today and not this time next week. However they're never fun, particularly not when being juggled with nights shifts. I have no idea whether I'm coming or going at the moment. Lemsips are definitely the order of the day. 

I've also just found out that the page boy has broken his arm. I don't fundamentally see this as a problem. His duties won't involve too much arm work and besides it showing up in the photos I can't see it will have an impact. He wouldn't be him if he were completely unscathed on the wedding day! 

For now I'm just going to concentrate on getting through my night shift tonight and getting better as soon as possible. I didn't sleep brilliantly, although the kitten I'm sharing the bed with looks like he did! 

Once tonight is over I only have two more shifts until the wedding which is only a week tomorrow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment