Thursday 25 September 2014

Wedding whirlwind

From yesterday morning there has been nothing but wedding mania in my household. The animals have been safely delivered for their holidays, family are starting to converge on the hotel and yesterday evening we went to the venue and the church for a rehearsal and to show the photographer round. This was followed by a family meal. 

This morning I had my shellac wedding manicure and pedicure and had such fun. I have a french polish on my fingernails and fantastic tango - the wedding purple shade - on my toes. I feel all glamorous. I am now snatching a few moment peace before we ferry most of my house across to the hotel for the big set up. This evening James stays at the hotel while I stay at home and we are each gathering our friends and family for pub dinners this evening. 

Tomorrow is D-day and from 0630 people will be arriving at my house to beautify me and my party before we set off. Being called away now. 

23 hours to go. Xx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you bright & early (although thankfully not 0630 early!) tomorrow Cat... Enjoy this evening x

    ReplyDelete