Sunday 7 September 2014

The wedding scent

Over the past 9 months I've gorged on wedding magazines despite the fact that all the planning was accomplished within 6 weeks of our engagement. However I have picked up a few ideas for smaller touches as I've gone along. 

One idea which really appealed to me related to perfume. While I can definitely see the appeal of wearing the tried and tested old favourite, in my case Daisy by Marc Jacobs, the idea of wearing an entirely new perfume on the day so that the smell would always evoke the memories seemed like a great idea. 

Thus a couple of weeks ago James and I went to boots to together pick out a new scent. The first one I tried, and instantly fell for, was 'honey' by Marc Jacobs. Although we tried another 20 or so perfumes that one stood out by far. A bottle has since been purchased and that will be my wedding scent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment