Tuesday 1 July 2014

To video or not to video... Part 2!

Yet again the issue has arisen of whether or not to have the wedding filmed. Having decided that we weren't going to do it I'm still not sure that it's the right decision and the last thing I want is to live to regret it. 

All brides I've heard of who have had their wedding filmed wax lyrical about watching the footage later and universally comment that they watch the film more often than they look at the photographs. For someone with a brain like a sieve as I have I also think it will help me to remember as much of the day as possible. 

As such I finally got some quotes yesterday. The first came in at £1700. I was horrified. The second was a much more reasonable £1000. The issue is still to be debated finally but the chap who have the second quote sounded brilliant on the phone and rang me within minutes of me submitting my web enquiry. 

Thus the wedding may yet end up on celluloid. I shall keep you posted. 

I still have some reservations. The cost is definitely one. Another is my worry that I and the guests will act differently if they know they're being filmed. I will have to wait and see. 

86 days and counting

No comments:

Post a Comment