Thursday 26 June 2014

3 months to go

Yes, already we are more than 2/3rds of the way through our engagement and I can't quite believe how time is flying. The planning has now hit the business stage and as such I thought with this post I would look forward to what the forthcoming month has in store. 

1) invitations. As of today the first of the invitations is hitting the post box so expect yours any time soon. They're being sent in batches of 10 as my mum has time to complete them and as yet she only has my half of the guest list so don't panic if you know James and your invite doesn't arrive soon. 

2) the dress. My actual dress is due to arrive in the shop in early July and I have a dress fitting on the 14th July. 

3) the hen. Yes, the time of the hen do is almost upon us and in just a few weeks time my closest female friends will be converging on Stratford upon Avon for a weekend of I don't know what but I am very excited! 

4) the bills. The next installment is due to the hotel within the first couple of weeks of July - definitely no backing out now then! 

Invariably there will also be other bits of planning that take place and I will document these as and when they occur. With any luck I'll be able to start arranging my leave - I don't even want to think about what I'll do if I run in to difficulty on that front! 

3 months and counting ...

No comments:

Post a Comment