Wednesday 18 June 2014

100 days

Yes that's really all it is. It seems now that the fun stuff is all out the way and now it's down to the details which all need to be pinned down and circulated as soon as possible. 

Invitations are set to go out imminently which means that the guest list needs finalising. Thus far we've only sent save the dates to those likely to get whole day invitations but my list will certainly be tweaked before the invites go out. 

Mum is keen for me to sort out the order of service. This is a job that falls entirely to me as James has no interest in 'the legal bit'. To him the church is just the building we will do the paperwork in. To me it is much more than that and thus the working out of the religious aspects of the ceremony including hymns and the bible reading fall to me to decide. While I am keen to get on with this there's been quite a lot else to contend with recently. 

Thus for now it's back to the unpacking (only a mound on the floor to go now!) and maybe tomorrow I'll get round to the order of service. Or Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment