Friday 18 July 2014

The cutest thing

My cousins truly angelic 5 year old is all set to be my flower girl. I have no doubt whatsoever that between Darcey and Sam I won't even get a look in on the day as they will steal the show. That aside the time has finally come purchase darcey's dress. I saw what I wanted months ago in a little Cotswold boutique but was advised that I should wait until nearer the time as Darcey would obviously grow a bit. My rota then intervened and it was decided that I would need to delegate the task of getting the dress to my mum. 

Unfortunately a search on the website of the shop revealed it was out of stock and delivery time would be after the wedding. Clearly no good. I then tried other websites and found the dress I liked and sent a picture of it to my cousin. I was really anxious that Darcey like the dress as it's her chance to be a princess. I am assured that Darcey LOVES it and I'm told that she asked her mum 'can I keep it when the weddings over?'. Sooo cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment