Tuesday 25 February 2014

Hair and Make-up

The arrival of the latest batch of wedding magazines sent me into a slight meltdown. The reason for this... Yes they had suddenly impressed upon me the utter urgency of booking my hair and make-up artist. Unfortunately at the time I was in Scotland without access to my diary or my online banking for paying any necessary deposits. Thus I fretted for a few days and made sorting my beauty regime for the morning of the wedding the top of my to do list.

Seemingly this was with good reason as I was distressed to find that the first stylist I approached was already booked for the Friday 7 months hence when we will be getting married. Thankfully she supplied me with a recommendation of who else to approach and it was second time lucky.

Heidi Vince had an impressive website and is available on the day of the wedding. Thus all my problems were solved. Sadly it is only the start of hers though as the list of people requiring her attention has already grown to 7. Not only will I be having my hair and make-up done but she will be attending to the needs of my three bridesmaids, the flower girl, and both my Mum and James'.

I can't wait to book in for my trial!

1 comment:

  1. But who will attend to James' beauty needs???

    ReplyDelete