Thursday 27 February 2014

7 months to go

Yesterday being the 26th February marked seven months until the wedding. I decided it was time to take stock and think about everything that we had already organised and what we still needed to arrange.

We have sorted:
Venue
Flowers
Dress
Photographer
Gentlemen's outfits
Transport
Honeymoon
Cake
Entertainment
Dance floor
Bridesmaids outfits
Hair and make up
Save the dates

Still outstanding:
Church details including flowers and the reading of the banns
Travel insurance
Pre wedding night accommodation
Schedule for the day
Stationery including the invitations, order of service
Readings and reader (for my side)
James' guest list

On the whole I'm really pleased at how much we've managed to arrange in the last two months. 

Yesterday was also a momentous day because it secured my professional future. I got an offer to train as a GP which means that James and I can now start house hunting - because wedding planning just isn't enough to be getting on with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment