Thursday 21 August 2014

The final details

Saturday saw us once more at the venue - this time to discuss the final details with our wedding planner. I came armed with a contact list of all our suppliers but sadly without my head screwed on! As we blithely chatted away about who would be needing food I completely forgot to mention that we had a videographer. When we were discussing what would be brought to the venue to be set up I forgot the mention the twist on a guest book that we'll be having. 

James helpfully forgot to bring the contact details of our piper but I managed to track them down and get them to Amy a few days later. We also had to choose the children's menu for the three who will be having it - lemon sole goujons of course! Aka fish fingers. 

The next time we're at the venue will be the evening of 24th September, when we'll show our photographer round pror to the rehearsal at the church. 

Exciting! 5 weeks tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment