Saturday 24 May 2014

The marriage of Catriona Leonard and James Reid featuring Sam

There's no real question about it: While James and I will invariably be centre stage at our own nuptials we will without a doubt be competing with one of the cutest faces on the planet. Little Sam, who revels in attention will not doubt be playing to the camera and relishing the adoring looks that will be heading his way. 

Sam is the love of my life and James knows it. As we spend this weekend with my parents Sam shadows me from room to room, never letting me sit for more than a few second before jumping on to my lap. 

Sam's roles on the big day will include ring bearing and looking cute. He will be decked out in a tartan lead and collar and his clipping schedule has already been worked out so that he will be maximally fluffy on the day. 

Thankfully the minister at the church, while thinking we were a little bit loopy I'm sure, openly embraced the idea of Sam being part of the day. Thanks to hiring out the whole hotel for the reception even they conceded to allow him to take part. The majority of our major suppliers, including the florist and the photographer, have their own dogs so think it's wonderful that Sam is going to be involved. I think the only thing we'll need to watch out for is that we don't get completely overshadowed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment