Saturday 31 May 2014

Bad timing

We have our engagement photo shoot tomorrow. We've chosen the grounds of Blenheim palace for it as they are immensely picturesque. We also enjoy frequent visits there, both as sightseers and as walkers. James is also a huge fan of winston Churchill, who was born there and who proposed to his wife there. 

We have been looking forward to this for months as we are keen to have some lovely keepsake photographs of us in our natural environment, out and about and relaxed. We have also been looking forward to seeing our photographer again as she is a great laugh and good company, and may also be bringing her sausage dog. We have been hopeful for many months that the weather will be fine as it will make or break the photos and my mood. We remain hopeful that the weather will be fine. Sadly what isn't is my health. Having had a cold brewing for the last week it has finally matured today and I am feeling rubbish. I would like to think a good nights sleep will be restorative but as I'm not even due home from work until 11pm it's hardly ideal. Thus tomorrow I will be liberally applying concealer to my nose, which is currently doing a Rudolph impression and hoping I can prop my eyelids open with matchsticks to stop them looking so bleary! 

117 days and counting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment