Tuesday 22 April 2014

Wedding websites

With a few hours going spare and an urge to immerse myself in wedding land I set to on a long overdue perusal of wedding websites. 

Here are those that attracted my attention:

Www.notonthehighstreet.com - this website sells anything and everything you can possibly imagine and much that you can't. It's well laid out and I can see the weddings section providing much inspiration. Thus far I've searched wedding post boxes and guest books as well as bridesmaids presents. 

Www.sassiholford.com - a bridal couture website. Yes I'll admit to having some dress wobbles and after lusting after some of her designs in my wedding magazines I couldn't resist taking a peak. Thankfully I came away reassured that I have made the right choice. 

Www.illustries.com - a company that has a slightly different take on the wedding guest book. An interesting idea and one which I'll admit to finding intriguing. 

Www.weddingparty.co.uk - a website that caters for all things bridal, in particular those of the homemade variety.  I have a feeling I might turn here for some assistance with my major craft project. 

Www.partypieces.com - this one was entirely for James' benefit. I can't admit to being bowled over by any originality. 

Www.pinterest.com - I've heard much about this site and can see how many brides swear by it. As a complete novice I think it may take a little getting used to but I can see some definite potential. 

I have of course overused many more over the past few months but for tonight this lot sated me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment