Friday 4 April 2014

Bits and pieces

On the wedding front there really isn't much to report at the moment. Plans are all in place and it's now down to the mere details. 

The final bridesmaid dress is on order. The roses are stacking up, although not nearly as fast as I'd like them to. At last I have a list from James of invitees so I am one step closer to being able to send out his save the dates. Our band have finally confirmed that they are all available. 

Besides this everything is now geared towards the house, the purchase of which seems to be going ahead and we can't wait to be in and settled long before the wedding. 

I started my new job this week. I'm now working with newborns. Thankfully the fact I have a wedding dress to fit into is helping keep the hormones in check - for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment