Friday 14 November 2014

C and J Creative Crafts

They say one thing leads to another and so has been the story of the wedding and indeed of the year. Yesterday I went down to Brides of Winchester to take my beautiful dress in for cleaning and storing. I also took along the photographs as I knew they wanted to see them. On the back of seeing the photos they have offered me an opportunity I feel I would be stupid to miss out on. Brides of Winchester have offered to exhibit an item or two of my silk roses and see if any interest is generated. As such I have placed an order for some business cards, started a facebook page and set up a dedicated email account so that I can start creating roses, calligraphy and favours, as seen at our own wedding, for future brides and grooms as well as for other special occasions. I had so much fun designing and creating various items for the wedding including table plans, posies, bouquets, favours and invitations that I would love to share the joy I found in the end result with others. My imagination was my limitation although I'm pleased with what I came up with I would relish being set ever more ambitions tasks so watch this space and feel free to get in touch to commission works for your own occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment