Sunday 16 November 2014

Almost the end

The past couple of weeks have been a bit tough. The post-wedding blues have started to set in and the realisation that the best day of my life (because in my wildest dreams I couldn't imagine a better one!) has been and gone is hard to stomach. Everything wedding related is being wrapped up and we now have our photographs and video - although the official album isn't due to arrive until just before Christmas. My passport has been sent off to start the process of changing my name and a number of companies have been informed. As I've already mentioned though there is the potential that my ribbon roses may start to take off...

With all the above in mind and with the important business to hand of getting on with married life, paying off the wedding, looking after the menagerie and dealing with my rota it seemed appropriate that the wedding blog should come to an end. By popular demand it shall do so with one final post - one I never really intended to share but it would seem a shame not to.

Read on for the wedding in detail, as documented over the course of the flight out to Kenya!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the really entertaining blog. It's not the ending - it's just the beginning. I'm talking about marriage and possibly family (my wedding day pales into insignificance compared to holding my newborn babies and all the joy that has come since). It could also be the beginning as you obviously love blogging so instead of wrapping this up, why not transfer to a general day-to-day blog? Blogging is huge now, and you can update as frequently or as infrequently as you like.

    ReplyDelete