Friday 7 March 2014

Why make life easy?

When with a little effort you can combine three of the biggest life events in the course of on year?

Yes that's right. Not only are James and I getting married in 2014, but we will both have started new jobs in the 12 month period AND we're currently hunting for our first property. 

I've never shied from a challenge and in years gone by I decided to undertake my A levels and grade 8 on two different instruments at the same time. That worked out fine so this time I'm undertaking a whole lot more with the blithe faith that it will all work out in the end. 

On the job front barring crossing t's and dotting i's, oh and passing this year, then everything is sorted. Likewise on the wedding front everything left to do is merely frippery. So with the mortgage agreed let the house hunt begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment